Feed the World is all about results. We define our success carefully, and know we have done a good job when, using the following criteria:
- We have taught the family program principles and observed the family successfully employing those principles on their own farm.
- We have measured and elevated the family’s overall nutritional intake to 80% of the dietary requirements promulgated by FAO-UN.
- The familly has achieved food security for no less than:
- 6 months in irrigated environments, or
- 12 months in rain-fed environments.
Feed the World uses the Logic Model (also known as a logical framework, theory of change, or program matrix) for program planning and evaluation.